1.The person will be responsible for end to end management of projects; managing vendors & client and internal team, cross-functional development members
2. Experience in handling mobile/web based project.
3. To be accountable for end-to-end delivery of projects assigned; ability to manage multiple projects effectively
4. To work with business managers and tech leads, as required, to evaluate business requirements/RFPs, provide estimations to the associated business case for development.
5. To manage a team of project resources to deliver solutions/ projects, in accordance with agreed -specification, design, plan, timescales and cost.
6. Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic services environment and capable of dealing with multiple competing demands.
7. To be accountable to interact with customers and vendors
8. Monitor and manage the performance of development team resources, including intervention and escalation, as required. Support coaching and career development of permanent employees, including individual and team skill-gaps and assimilation of new technology skills.
9. Ability to implement Issue Management (including problem analysis and generation of solutions); Change Management; Test Management; Status Tracking & Reporting processes as relevant for the project.
10. Good Knowledge of SDLC
11. Monitor and intimate the health of the project to its senior management regularly.
12. Excellent skills on project requirement gathering, team leading, & client communication
13. Strong project management skills (of all phases from planning to closure), customer interactions, data reporting, process compliance, and team management
14. Ability to interact with customers directly
15. Knowledge of estimations/RFP response/pre-sales closure.